[Corpora-List] similarity measures in auditive and visual data?

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:51:05 UTC 2012

~
 Would you let me know about some of the latest PhD thesis work on the
mathematics (plain and/or algorithmic) behind comp vision?
~
 I tend to understand things much better if they are explained to me
using matrices not just by giving me tools … I did some search on:
~
 thesis SIFT computer vision algorithms matrix algebra
~
 but I have seen often how you miss some really good material (well,
it is not just about search engines, but the hindsight thing of
learning) and you also learn by noticing what (and why) did you miss
some good source of info
~
 lbrtchx