[Corpora-List] Two summer courses from the home of TALC 2010.

TALC2010 talc2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:11:49 UTC 2012

Good morning,

I am writing to you from the English Department of Masaryk University
(Czech Republic), to let you know that we are running two one-week courses
at the beginning of July, 2013. One is in the use of corpora, the other in
the use of Moodle, both for language teachers and trainers who might want
to incorporate these into their teaching.

Both courses are in the Grundtvig database which means that funding can be
applied for, but the deadline for this is January 16th.

You will find all the information to date including contact details on the
course webpages: http://bit.ly/Brno4ELT. Please feel free to contact us
regarding any enquires you may have: eltinbrno at gmail.com

Best wishes,

James Thomas

Head of Teacher Training
Department of English and American Studies
Faculty of Arts
Masaryk University
A. Novaka 1
602 00 Brno