[Corpora-List] Most frequent 5K words in Icelandic?

Thommy Mayer thommy.mayer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:05:50 UTC 2012

Hi Kim,

You could also check the "Frequency Dictionary Icelandic" from the
Leipzig Wortschatz group or contact Uwe Quasthoff directly for the
relevant data (quasthoff at informatik.uni-leipzig.de ).

Quasthoff, Uwe, Sabine Fiedler, Erla Hallsteinsdóttir (ed.). 2012.
Frequency Dictionary Icelandic (Íslensk tíðniorðabók). Band 3 der
Reihe Frequency Dictionaries. Universitätsverlag, 109 S. (+CD-ROM).

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Mayer
Research Unit "Quantitative Language Comparison"
Forschungszentrum Deutscher Sprachatlas
Philipps-Universität Marburg
Hermann-Jacobsohn-Weg 3
35032 Marburg