[Corpora-List] Campagne d=?windows-1252?Q?=92=E9tiquetage_?=en sentiments de tweets et blogs

Coralie Reutenauer (Orange) coralie.reutenauer at orange.com
Mon Nov 19 15:39:05 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The tweets and blogs are public datasets, they are not designed to be proprietary data. The tagged datasets will be available at the end of the tagging campaign, that is to say in the early part of year 2013. It will be freely available provided that users agree with licensing conditions (citation engagement and research-only data usage). The datasets will be on the website of our academic partner (Paris 6 University). We are working on the documentation.

Best regards,
Coralie Reutenauer