[Corpora-List] Quantifying lexical diversity of (corpus-derived) word lists

Heiki-Jaan Kaalep heiki-jaan.kaalep at ut.ee
Thu Apr 11 11:10:39 UTC 2013

Adam, although I like the clarity of your statement, but when you are
working on productivity issues, like want to determine whether an affix is
productive, or why do new words join a certain inflectional class, it is the
type and token ratio that you should be looking at. It is one of the few
meaningful numbers...

Just couldn't resist,

Heiki Kaalep