[Corpora-List] Crowdsourcing for annotation

Chris Hokamp chris.hokamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:46:01 UTC 2013

Hi Roman,

Mechanical Turk would be ideal for an annotation task like this, assuming
you have some funding to pay the Turkers.

Their tutorial [1] explains in detail how to create custom tasks.

Cheers,
Chris

[1]
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSMechTurk/2008-04-01/AWSMechanicalTurkGettingStartedGuide/SvcIntro.html