[Corpora-List] Crowdsourcing for annotation

Roman Schneider schneider at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Apr 29 18:40:49 UTC 2013

Hi Roman,

I recently heard a talk by Jan Christoph Meister on their heureCLÉA
project, and it seems to me that this could be interesting for you:

"The intention of the CLÉA-project is to crowdsource semantic markup
via a web based environment that comprises document&user management as
well as digital text markup and analysis routines."
< http://www.catma.de/webfm_send/22 >

see the project site: http://heureclea.de

and, e.g., here:
http://www.dh2012.uni-hamburg.de/conference/programme/abstracts/crowdsourcing-meaning-a-hands-on-introduction-to-clea-the-collaborative-literature-exploration-and-annotation-environment/

Best,
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Schneider
Institut für Deutsche Sprache, R5 6-13, D-68161 Mannheim