[Corpora-List] Corpus based studies in Language Shift

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Sat Aug 10 10:13:28 UTC 2013

Hi Muhammad
You may be interested in
(2003 Deirdre Martin, Mangat Bhardwaj, Reeva Charles, & Ramesh Krishnamurthy) Language change in young Panjabi/English children: implications for bilingual language assessment<http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/RK-publications/2003-Martin-Krishnamurthy-Bhardwaj-Charles-245.full.pdf> (in Child Language Teaching and Therapy Vol 19: 3, October 2003, pp. 245-265)
available at http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/acorn_publication.html

best
Ramesh