[Corpora-List] how many subscribers are there on corpora-list?

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 07:34:45 UTC 2013

Dear Knut (or other responsible admin person)

I believe it would be of benefit to existing subscribers,
as well as to prospective subscribers, to know how many
subscribers corpora-list has at any given time.

Could this information be displayed on the corpora-list
website, and updated on some regular basis (eg once a month?)
or just automatically updated each time someone subscribes or unsubscribes?

This came up in a discussion on the Corpus Linguistics group page in Facebook,
I failed to discover the answer at the corpora-list website,
but I discovered via Google that it was asked on 03/04/13 at
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.linguistics.corpora/17723
and (by the same person, i think) on 04/04/13 at
http://listarc.com/showthread.php?4688872-Anyone+know+how+many+subscribers+the+CORPORA+list+has%253F

many thanks
best
Ramesh Krishnamurthy