[Corpora-List] Looking for spoken corpora of materials appropriate for grade school (US K-12) students

Diane M. Napolitano dmnapolitano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:21:09 UTC 2013

Hello, I'm looking for speech corpora (with transcripts) of any size that
consist of materials that would typically be presented in the classroom,
such as childrens' books or textbooks being read aloud, or lectures that
would be delivered to students in what roughly corresponds to US grades
K-12 education.  We've found corpora of children reading various things,
but that's not quite right; we need the things as they would be read to
children, and audio clips of that happening. :)

If I can provide any more information, please let me know.  Sorry if this
is a rather vague or strange question.

Thanks,
Diane