[Corpora-List] CFP: IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine (Impact Factor: 4.629)

Arturo Montejo Raez amontejo at ujaen.es
Mon Jul 1 10:42:25 UTC 2013

Hi Erik,

This call sounds very interesting. We will submit the refined version of
our method.

One question: you mention that the manuscript should be one-column, but the
guide lines for authors in IEEE and the templates delivered exhibit a
different format. Could you enlight me on this?

Cheers!

Arturo Montejo Ráez
Dpto. de Informática
E.P.S. Jaén - A3-114