[Corpora-List] help me to hand align German to English sentences

Saeed Farzi saeedfarzi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:04:27 UTC 2013

Hi Members,
We are working on word reordering challenges in SMT systems. We have
implemented a German-to-English machine translation equipped by our model
 to address the reordering problems.To evaluate it, I need an handy word
aligned German to English  test set as a gold standard. Unfortunately, We
do not know German language. Thus we need help to align number of German
and English sentences manually. It is my pleasure if  anybody
is interested in taking our hand to this work.

Cheers,

--
           S.Farzi, Ph.D. Student
    Natural Language Processing Lab,