[Corpora-List] software for measuring semantic similarity and relatedness?

Weiwei Guo weiwei at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 7 14:37:59 UTC 2013

Hi Professor Pederson,

Me and Mona Diab created a new sense similarity metric *wmfvec*, which is a
latent vector version of Extended Lesk based on weighted matrix
factorization.  We evaluated on the all-words WSD tasks.

You can find the similarity package at:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~weiwei/code.html#wmfvec

The paper is:
[1] Weiwei Guo and Mona Diab. 2012. Learning the latent semantics of a
concept by its definition.  In proceedings of ACL 2012.
http://aclweb.org/anthology//P/P12/P12-2028.pdf

best

Weiwei Guo,
Columbia University,