[Corpora-List] Conference Proceedings on Youtube or Other Online Media

Muhammad Shakir Aziz true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:30:32 UTC 2013

Dear Corpora Members
Being a student of linguistics and a member of this mailing list, I receive
a number of conference calls and announcements every week. These
conferences are free as well as paid. Now that Internet and communication
(specially media like Youtube) are so popular and cheap, I was wondering
whether it is possible to provide conference proceedings (key speakers'
addresses etc.) online. The idea must have been there in other minds and I
might be ignorant of appropriate website(s)/ link(s) where some of such
(video/ audio) proceedings are available.
If this becomes possible (at least for free workshops, conferences etc.), I
think it would be a great help for linguistics students and researchers
from less developed countries who cannot travel to destinations world wide
but still feel motivation to listen to key figures speaking at such events.
Regards

--
*Muhammad Shakir Aziz* *محمد شاکر عزیز*
*Master in English Linguistics