[Corpora-List] t-values and z-scores in R for post-analysis of hierarchical clustering

Donald E Hardy donhardy at unr.edu
Tue Oct 29 04:37:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've created hierarchical agglomerative cluster analysis involving some measures of attraction between nouns and adjectives (manhattan for distance calculation, ward for clustering).  Now I'm interested in performing z-score and t-value analyses of the clusters to determine the most discriminating variables in the creation of the clusters.  Can anyone direct me towards a book or paper or website that has a how-to on this kind of analysis in R?

Many thanks,

Don Hardy