[Corpora-List] sports-related resources / corpora

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 14:11:03 UTC 2013

William,

Some papers presented at WACL'2 second Workshop on Arabic
Corpus Linguistics included Sports sections in their corpora. See:

M El-Haj and R Koulali. 2013. KALIMAT: a Multipurpose Arabic Corpus.
In E Atwell and A Hardie (eds), Proceedings of WACL'2 Second Workshop on
Arabic Corpus Linguistics, pp22-25.

S Saleh. 2013. When collocational and expressive choices are imbued with
political stances and ideological opinions. In E Atwell and A Hardie
(eds), Proceedings of WACL'2 Second Workshop on Arabic Corpus Linguistics,
pp28-31.

B Hammo, F Al-Shargi, S Yagi, N Obeid. 2013. Developing Tools for Arabic
Corpus for Researchers. In E Atwell and A Hardie (eds), Proceedings of
WACL'2 Second Workshop on Arabic Corpus Linguistics, pp45-48.

E Atwell and A Hardie (eds), Proceedings of WACL'2 Second Workshop on
Arabic Corpus Linguistics. 84 pp.
http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric/wacl/wacl2proceedings.pdf

  - contact the authors direct for their corpus resources

Regards

Eric Atwell, Leeds University