[Corpora-List] extract sentences from search graph file (MOSES)

Philipp Koehn pkoehn at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 15:50:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

if you are talking about extracting _all_ translations from the search
graph, then there is no tool for it, and the number of all possible
translations is typically too large to be printed in any reasonable way.

If you are looking for the best translation, you should follow the
forward states, starting with hypothesis 0.

-phi