[Corpora-List] CfP - LRE Journal Special Issue: Computational Semantic Analysis of Language - SemEval-2014 and beyond

Zesch, Torsten torsten.zesch at uni-due.de
Tue Aug 19 01:34:41 UTC 2014

We invite submissions of articles describing in-depth evaluation exercises
on computational semantics of text. A natural candidate is an extended
"task description" paper from SemEval-2014, which includes a broad
description of the problem, resources used, system comparison, analysis of
results, and novel conclusions.
However, we do not limit the contributions to SemEval-related works.
Instead, other works presenting substantial experimental evaluation on
natural language semantics are also welcome.
Finally, papers describing concrete NLP systems/approaches on one of those
semantic tasks are welcome too, provided they present relevant evaluation
on the task at hand and highlight important properties of the problem,
resources, etc.

Out of scope are system description papers which do not add insights on
the specific problem they tackled in SemEval.

SUBMISSION:
Please submit your articles at
http://www.editorialmanager.com/lrev/default.asp

Make sure to select ³S.I. : SemEval-2014² when asked to provide the
article type.

You may either submit full articles that should not exceed 25 pages or
shorter ³project notes² that are 10 pages long.

SCHEDULE
- Call for papers: Aug 15, 2014
- Submission deadline: Nov 1, 2014
- First round decisions due: Feb 15, 2015
- Revision / resubmissions: May 1, 2015
- Final decisions: July 15, 2015

GUEST EDITORS:
- Preslav Nakov, Qatar Computing Research Institute
- Torsten Zesch, University of Duisburg-Essen