[Corpora-List] BBC Corpus (bbc.co.uk)

antonio.fruttaldo at unina.it antonio.fruttaldo at unina.it
Mon Aug 25 14:39:32 UTC 2014

Dear All,

For my ongoing PhD research project I am building a reference corpus of news stories found on the BBC website (bbc.co.uk) through LexisNexis. However, Nexis allows me to download only the news stories published in the last 90 days. So, I was wondering if there was out there a ‘BBC corpus’ or an electronic database which includes at least the news stories published between March 2013 and April 2014.

Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,
Antonio

_____________
Antonio Fruttaldo
PhD student in ESP
University of Naples 'Federico II'
antonio.fruttaldo at unina.it
a.fruttaldo at hotmail.it

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.

----
5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI
DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI NAPOLI
Codice Fiscale: 00876220633