[Corpora-List] Taiwan Mandarin Chinese corpus + parallel corpora

Valerie Mapelli mapelli at elda.org
Wed Feb 5 09:47:53 UTC 2014

Dear Myriam,

Please note that ELRA distributes the Taiwan Mandarin Speecon database.
For more information, please check here:
http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=861

I will be happy to provide you with more information.

Best regards,

Valérie Mapelli

Le 31/01/2014 12:22, Myriam Boulin a écrit :
> Dear all,
> I am looking for the following corpora:
> - corpus of spoken Taiwan Mandarin Chinese
> - parallel corpus of English and Taiwanese novels (in Mandarin Chinese)
> - parallel corpus of English and Taiwanese film dialogues
> I would be very grateful for any information related to these kinds of
> corpora...
> Best regards,
> Myriam Boulin, Paris 7 University

Valérie Mapelli
Project Manager & Sales Coordinator

tel +33 1 43 13 33 33 (secr.) / 33 32 (direct) / skype ID: mapelli_elda
fax +33 1 43 13 33 30
WWW http://www.elda.org or http://www.elra.info

Visit the ELRA Catalogue of Language Resources
http://catalog.elra.info

Visit the Universal Catalogue of Language Resources
http://universal.elra.info

Visit the LREC Conference Web site
http://www.lrec-conf.org