[Corpora-List] English-German Word Alignments

Jörg Tiedemann Jorg.Tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Wed Feb 5 10:00:25 UTC 2014

Look at OPUS:
http://opus.lingfil.uu.se

If you select German and English in the form at the top of that page then you will get all resources available for that language pair. Click on the links in the TM column to get the word alignments if they exits for that resource. One piece of warning: The EUbookshop data is very noisy and a new version i on the way. The alignments are for the old version and you should probably forget about them right now. All alignments are done automatically using GIZA++ and symmetrization heuristics implemented in Moses.

Jörg

 Jörg Tiedemann                                          jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se<mailto:jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se>
 Dep. of Linguistics and Philology            http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~joerg/
 Uppsala University                                     tel:  +46 (0)18 - 471 1412
 Box 635, SE-751 26 Uppsala/Sweden   fax: +46 (0)18 - 471 1094