[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 80, Issue 6

Sarah Beth Hopton sb at sarahbethhopton.com
Wed Feb 5 11:59:16 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'm new to this list but excited to find it. I'm a doctoral candidate in
Rhetoric/Technical Communications and I'm writing my dissertation on the
rhetoric(s) of Agent Orange. Specifically, I'm studying the different ways
that arguments for/against AO were framed by the US and VM media, US/VM
governments across time. I've created a custom framing dictionary specific
to the corpus, but was wondering if there were standardized dictionaries
that could help me identify logical arguments, general rhetorical
strategies, and/or features?

Any help is appreciated.

Kindly,

Sarah Beth