[Corpora-List] NLP jobs at Oracle

Maxim Khalilov maxkhalilov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:28:01 UTC 2014

Oracle jobs at NLPPeople.com: US-based computational linguist and
globalization engineer PM

1. Computational Linguist (Washington DC)

As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to
intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software
development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing
software applications or operating systems according to provided design
specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture
and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.

We are seeking a computational linguist for research and development
related to a multi-language natural language processing system.

More details at
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/3475/computational-linguist--washington-dc

2. Globalization Engineer PM (Redwood City, CA)

Globalization Engineering consulting division is looking for candidates to
work on Fusion Middleware and Enterprise Manager globalization support
areas.
As a member of our consulting division, you will be working with various
product development teams, providing them programming guidance and
technical expertise, to assist them enabling product globalization support
capability.

More details at
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/3474/globalization-engineer-pm-redwood-city-ca

--