[Corpora-List] FRequency count of all n word phrases in a text

Sabine Bartsch bartsch at linglit.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jan 2 17:33:34 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

you may want to look into Lawrence Anthony's AntConc
(http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/software.html). Its Cluster function
allows you to identify and sort n-grams according to frequency.

With best wishes for 2014
Sabine

On 01/01/2014 15:49, Stone, Dan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Happy new year from the Eastern US!
>
> I’m looking for easy-to-use software (or code, if necessary) to search
> for all n word phrases in large texts.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan Stone
>
> Univ. of Kentucky

Dr. Sabine Bartsch
Acting Professor of English Linguistics,
                     Corpus and Computational Linguistics
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Institut für Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft
Hochschulstr. 1         64289 Darmstadt
Fon: +49-6151-16 5190   Fax: +49-6151-16 3694
http://www.linglit.tu-darmstadt.de/index.php?id=bartsch

Visit: linguisticsweb.org: portal for learning and teaching
        tools and methods in corpus and computational linguistics
        http://www.linguisticsweb.org