[Corpora-List] Call for Posters: DGfS annual conference, CL Sec.

Maciej Janicki janicki at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jul 2 11:13:41 UTC 2014

FIRST CALL FOR POSTERS

DGfS Conference 2015
Computational Linguistics Section

In the Annual German Linguistic Society (DGfS) Conference 2015, a poster
session of the Computational Linguistics Section will take place again
and we would like to invite everyone to submissions.

The posters are not limited to specific topics, they should rather
illustrate the diversity of computational linguistic content. In
addition to own projects, also undergraduate, graduate and PhD students
are encouraged to contribute, as the poster session is a good
opportunity to come in the (first) professional exchange with fellow
researchers. As usually, also demos can be presented as an addition to
the posters.

The conference will take place on *4-6 March 2015* at the University of
Leipzig. The poster session is scheduled for the *5 March 2015* in the
lunch break.

Submission:

*    For the submission, we need the names of the authors, the
affiliation (university, company etc.), a title and an abstract.
     The abstract should be maximally 300 words long. (including the
title and references, no more than one page (Times New Roman, 12pt,
single line spacing) should be taken.)
     The requested format for the abstracts is .doc or .rtf.
*    Please let us know if there is a demo in addition to the poster and
which equipment is needed (like multimedia projector).
     Please send the information and abstracts for the submissions to
Maciej Janicki (janicki at informatik.uni-leipzig.de).
     You can also include the application for the scholarship.

The deadline for submissions is *31 August 2014*.

Please feel free to ask any questions via e-mail.

Links:

The website of the poster session can be found at
http://asvdoku.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/dgfs2015cl-ps/ (currently only
in German).
The website of the conference is http://conference.uni-leipzig.de/~dgfs2015/

Scholarship

Also in 2015 there will be a scholarship of 250 euro awarded to one
student participant of the poster session. The applicants must be
DGfS-members and pay the reduced membership fee. For more information,
please contact Stefanie Dipper (dipper at linguistics.rub.de).

We are looking forward to many interesting submissions!

Maciej Janicki