[Corpora-List] Deadline extension: AAAI HCOMP 2014 Doctoral Consortium

Matt Lease ml at ischool.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 28 22:10:06 UTC 2014

Submissions for the HCOMP 2014 Doctoral Consortium are now open until
Monday, August 4

If you are a PhD student, we encourage you to consider applying. If you
know someone who is a PhD program doing HCOMP work, please encourage
them to consider applying.

The Doctoral Consortium provides doctoral students with a unique
opportunity to meet each other and experienced researchers in the field.
It will take place on November 2, 2014, immediately before the main
HCOMP Conference. Please see
http://www.humancomputation.com/2014/dc.html for complete details and
submission instructions.

Thanks to generous funding from the National Science Foundation, we will
support most expenses associated with attendances (e.g., airfare, one
night of hotel expenses, conference registration, and meals on the day
of the Consortium) for all accepted students.

Students will be mentored by a group of faculty who are leaders in the
diverse specialties that make up the HCOMP field.

Co-Chairs
   Matthew Lease (University of Texas at Austin)
   Loren Terveen (University of Minnesota)

Program Committee
   Laura Dabbish (Carnegie Mellon University)
   Elizabeth Gerber (Northwestern University)
   Eric Horvitz (Microsoft Research)
   Henry Kautz (University of Rochester)
   Siddarth Suri (Microsoft Research)
   Haoqi Zhang (Northwestern University)

Doctoral Consortium Details: http://www.humancomputation.com/2014/dc.html

For more information, contact the Doctoral Consortium Chairs.

--
Matt Lease
Assistant Professor