[Corpora-List] CfP - Positive Polarity Items

Gianina Iordachioaia gianina_i at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 11:21:14 UTC 2014

(Apologies for multiple posting!)

Dear
Colleagues,

We would like to kindly draw your attention to
our workshop “Varieties of Positive Polarity Items” to be organized within the
next DGfS (i.e. German Linguistic Society) annual meeting in Leipzig, March
4-6, 2015. Please find the Call for Papers at the following link:

http://linguistlist.org/callconf/browse-conf-action.cfm?ConfID=179638

We would be happy to welcome your own
submissions on related work, and we would also be grateful if you could
circulate this CfP to any potentially interested colleagues of yours.

Please note the deadline for submission: August
15, 2014.

Thank you for your consideration and we look
forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,
Gianina Iordachioaia and Mingya Liu