[Corpora-List] Strange deluge of email from ACL

Min-Yen Kan knmnyn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:08:44 UTC 2014

Hi John, all:

I am the current maintainer of the ACL Portal.  I'm very sorry for the
difficulties you and other members of the ACL have encountered with
the Portal's mailing functionality.  As Graeme has mentioned, we are
aware of this problem that you have reported that has cropped up since
at least May.

We hope to have it rectified soon.  Cheers,

Min

--
Min-Yen KAN (Dr) :: Associate Professor :: National University of
Singapore :: NUS School of Computing, AS6 05-12, 13 Computing Drive

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us
immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.