[Corpora-List] Corpora with disfluency annotation

Djamé Seddah djame.seddah at free.fr
Tue Jun 10 13:28:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
For French, I think that both the Rhapsodie Corpus and the Speech French Treebank  contain disfluency annotation.
I think that the broadcast corpus from Claire Gardent and Christope Cerizara at Nancy does too. Same for the "corpus du français parlé" from Université de Provence.
Not sure about the current availability status of all these data set.

best
Djamé