[Corpora-List] Seeking for a free comparable corpus

hosein azarbonyad hosein.azarbonyad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 06:07:03 UTC 2014

As I recall there are so many papers used Wikipedia articles as comparable corpora in CLIR. Because in CLIR there is no need to have documents that are exact translations of each other. For our task, a collection of topically related aligned documents is enough. However, I couldn't find any free comparable corpus which is extracted from Wikipedia. Is there any free corpus extracted from Wikipedia? I know there are some comparable corpora in CLEF datasets but they aren't free.

Best Regards,
Hosein Azarbonyad