[Corpora-List] Seeking for a free comparable corpus

Reinhard Rapp reinhardrapp at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 21:16:43 UTC 2014

Hi Darren, Dekai, and all,

Let me only add that there are a number of definitions around of what constitutes a comparable corpus, and I think none of them is really authorative.

E.g. another one can be found in section 2.1 of the introductory chapter of the book “Building and Using Comparable Corpora”. This chapter can be freely downloaded from http://www.springer.com/computer/ai/book/978-3-642-20127-1 by clicking on “Download sample pages”.

Kind regards,

Reinhard