[Corpora-List] List of open data and code from ACL 2014

William Li wpli at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 25 18:01:03 UTC 2014

Hi Grzegorz,

Yes, it sounds like that's a good final place for it, and I can do that
once the document settles down.

For now, to avoid frictions with account creation, etc., I think the Google
Doc is probably a good first start. There are 17 papers so far.

Thanks,
William