[Corpora-List] List of open data and code from ACL 2014

Min-Yen Kan knmnyn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:00:17 UTC 2014

Hi all:

This information is also indexed in the beta Anthology, whose
functionality is still being worked on.

See:

http://aclanthology.info/

Click on the search icon, and use the faceted browsing to select the
venue as ACL and the year as 2014.  You will see under the attachments
that there are 17 papers with datasets, 4 with software and 7 with
notes.  An express link to this is

http://aclanthology.info/catalog?utf8=%E2%9C%93&f[venue_acronym][]=ACL&q=&search_field=all_fields&utf8=%E2%9C%93&range[publish_date][begin]=2014&range[publish_date][end]=2014&commit=Limit#

William, Peter: You can also add the other relevant papers from other
workshops and conferences that the system reports (by starting the
search from the top (without the ACL and 2014 limits) to index in the
other attachments.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Min
ACL Anthology Editor

--
Min-Yen KAN (Dr) :: Associate Professor :: National University of
Singapore :: NUS School of Computing, AS6 05-12, 13 Computing Drive

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us
immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.