[Corpora-List] Software Corpora

Damir Cavar dcavar at me.com
Mon Jun 30 18:52:58 UTC 2014

Hi Judah,

there are many GNU-gettext-based tools (po-editors) for software and web localization that come with data and corpora. The Ubuntu distro (and thus Mint and Kubuntu etc.) have big collections. Another such project is LibreOffice. It has manuals translated. The same is true for a bunch of other projects, for example (La)TeX.

There are various Linux tools for translation, even projects attempting to get close to some functionality like Trados. You might want to have a look at those tools.

Best wishes

Damir

--
Damir Cavar