[Corpora-List] Considering Distributions Across Texts

Costas Gabrielatos costas at gabrielatos.com
Mon Mar 3 13:46:49 UTC 2014

Hi Brian

In our study, we took into account normalised frequency in terms of both number of words and number of speakers.

Torgersen, E., Gabrielatos, C., Hoffmann, S. & Fox, S. (2011). A corpus-based study of pragmatic markers in London English. Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory, 7(1), 93-118. dx.doi.org/10.1515/cllt.2011.005

Costas