[Corpora-List] DART (Dialogue Annotation & Research Tool) Released

Martin Weisser weissermar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:01:41 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I've just released version 1 of my Dialogue Annotation & Research Tool
(DART), which can be downloaded from http://martinweisser.org#DART .
The program makes it possible to create large-scale pragmatically
annotated corpora of dialogues fully automatically, apart from
reasonable amounts of pre- and post-processing. As it's not only an
annotation program, but also a research environment, it also provides
facilities for analysing dialogue data in various ways, as well as to
easily create or adapt resources for annotating data from different domains.
The setup routine (64bit Win only, unfortunately) also installs a copy
of the manual, as well as some files to play with, into the DART program
folder, but if you'd just like to get a quick impression of what DART
does, you can first download a copy of the manual from
http://martinweisser.org/publications/DART_manual.pdf .
Please feel free to provide ample feedback or report any bugs,
especially because I haven't been able to test the installation routines
very extensively.
--
Cheers,
	Martin