[Corpora-List] lemma disambiguation of WordNet synsets

Valerio Basile v.basile at rug.nl
Fri Mar 7 08:55:22 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,
    I am currently working on a problem with applications in NLG, that is,
the correct choice of lemma from a WordNet synset given a context made of
other synsets. For instance, given a sense-disambiguated sentence, keeping
the gold standard synsets and discarding the actual words, the task is to
predict the original words (or just the lemmas) choosing from the lemmas
listed in WordNet.

I would like to know if someone is aware of previous work on this or
related problems, as I could not find much from the search engines I tried.

Thank you,
Valerio