[Corpora-List] Recommending systems training data

Ivelina Nikolova iva at lml.bas.bg
Tue Mar 18 12:18:33 UTC 2014

Dear Corpora-members,

I'm looking for freely available data for training recommending systems
- some resource where multiple users and their choices of articles over
time are available. My task is to model the user behavior and offer
further reads based on the history of his reads.

I asked few weeks ago about corpora on document similarity and received
valuable feedback, but this task includes also some user behavior
modeling and I wonder if there is some golden data especially for
recommending systems. I would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks in advance!
Ivelina

--
Ivelina Nikolova