[Corpora-List] Quranic wodrs patterns?

shohreh tabatabaee shohreh_taba at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 10:21:02 UTC 2014

Have you seen this :
The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word by Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

   The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word by Word Grammar, S...
Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource which shows the Arabic grammar, syntax and morphology for each word in the Ho...
View on corpus.quran.com Preview by Yahoo

?

On 2014-04-30 14:46, maxwell wrote:
> What do you mean by a "word pattern"?  Morphology? Syntax? Something
> else?

Sorry for the noise, I was reading my email in backwards order...just
now saw the clarification.  (I still don't know what sarf or awzan
means, but presumably an Arabist would)

    Mike Maxwell