[Corpora-List] A database of English non-words pronunciation

Fatemeh Nemati fatemene at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:31:03 UTC 2014

Dear all,

For a research on the perception of challenging sounds for L1 Persian
learners of English, I am searching for a database of English non-words
pronounced by native speakers. One line of action would have been to ask
native speakers pronounce the words, to whom I do not have an easy access.
I also want to avoid the effect of non-native speaker pronunciation. Any
pointer to the relevant databases/ resources/ publication is appreciated.

Best wishes,

Fatemeh Nemati
Assistant Professor
Persian Gulf University