CRITICS: identity

Ruth Wodak RUTH at ling.univie.ac.at
Mon Jun 19 13:43:43 UTC 1995

Dear Critics members!
We are working on a project on the linguistic habitus of diplomats.
Right now, we are very intzerested in problems and issues of self-
presentation, identity and discourse. How do professionals manifest
and express their identities via discvourse in relationship to other
professionals. We are analyzing data from the media and from
conferences. I would be very grateful for comments and advice,
especially for pointing out new literature on this topic. Thank you,
Ruth Wodak