[Dgkl] TDL 3 2017 Invitation

TDL2017 TDL3 at daf.lmu.de
Mon Feb 20 15:03:19 UTC 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to our conference on language
acquisition "Thinking, Doing, Learning - TDL 3". The conference will
take place in Munich, from April 19th to April 21st 2017. We are happy
to present many interesting talks and posters that will be framed by
five cutting edge plenary talks. Check out our program here:

http://www.tdl2017.daf.uni-muenchen.de/tdl3/index.html

It would be fantastic if we could welcome you, too, for scientific
exchange and lots of fun.

With best wishes,

Jörg (Roche), Moiken (Jessen) and Patrick (Zahn)

PS: It would be great if you could circulate this message within your
network, thank you so much.