[Dgkl] Extension of abstract deadline for DGKL/GCLA-9 (Erfurt, 23.-26. Sept 2020)

Dr. Beate Hampe beate.hampe at uni-erfurt.de
Mon Feb 3 11:18:01 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Due to a number of requests, we have extended our deadline for abstract
submission. Abstracts for talks and posters can now be submitted via our
conference management system until *29**^th Feb 2020*. If you wish to do
so, please go to www.uni-erfurt.de/tagungen/DGKL_2020/
<http://www.uni-erfurt.de/tagungen/DGKL_2020/>, choose "Calls for
papers" and use the link to the abstract submission system provided there.

Notifications of acceptance will go out by 30^th April 2020.

Please, do not hesitate to use our conference mail
<DGKL2020 at uni-erfurt.de> or the link provided at our conference
websiteto send us any more specific queries.

Best wishes to everyone,

Beate Hampe (for the local organisers)

--
Prof. Dr. Beate Hampe
Language and its Structure (esp. English linguistics)