[EDLING:474] Re: List Poll

k-enozawa k-enozawa at HONAN.AC.JP
Tue Dec 14 00:03:20 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mar at gse.upenn.edu>
To: <edling at ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:52 AM
Subject: [EDLING:472] Re: List Poll

> Mensaje citado por Francis M Hult <fmhult at dolphin.upenn.edu>:
>
> > Hello everyone.
> >
> > Please take a few minutes to respond to the Edling Poll below.
> > will be summarized and posted on the list.
> >
> > Thank you very much,
> >
> > Francis Hult
> > Edling List Manager
> >

> > Edling Poll
> >
> > 1. In what country are you located?

           Japan

> > 2. What major city are you in or near?

           Matsumoto

> > 3. With what institution(s) are you affiliated, if any?
>         I have been a member, as visiting scholar, at:

             St Edmund's College, Cambridge, UK
             Campion Hall, Oxford, UK

> >     an emeritus professor of English at:

            Keio University, Tokyo, Japan

          currently Deputy President and Professor of English at:

           Honan College Shinshu, Japan

> > 3a. Please specify your academic department:
>
> >       Department of  Language, Culture and Communication

> > 4. What is your position (faculty, staff, independent researcher,
> >    student, etc.)?
>
> >       Deputy President and Professor of English at Honan College
            Shinshu, Japan

> >       4a. If student, please specify if you are
> >            a secondary school student
> >            an undergraduate/first degree level student
> >            a master's student
> >            a doctoral student/candidate
> >            other

                 I  have once been a Fulbright scholar at Graduate College,
                 University of Illinois, USA.

> > 5. What are your specific interests in educational linguistics?

                English Grammar
                Teaching English as a Foreign Language
                Classical Latin