tips for ESL teachers

Kathryn Howard kmhoward at GSE.UPENN.EDU
Fri Mar 5 20:36:55 UTC 2004

Good idea Francis, as always.

I would additionally suggest that people seek model portfolios of master
teachers on the web. One good idea is to search for the personal
websites of well known TESOL professionals, or experienced teachers that
you already know. Those "in the know" often have on-line teaching
portfolios.

Kathy