[EDLING:787] Re: Multiling/Multicult teaching position summer2 '05

M van Naerssen mvnaerss at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Tue May 3 16:26:37 UTC 2005

Bruce,
Interesting possibility!!  Especially since I know you and you have taught
such a course.

This afternoon I'm going to campus where I can send the syllabus to you.
There is also a wealth of resource material that Mihyon and I collected.
I'll also send you the salary info--hoping that it would at least cover your
roundtrip flight...

I'm holding off on a decision for a day or two--have one other person so far
from Penn and one possible/maybe not from West Chester School District.  But
right now you are looking like a good possibility.  It is not as though I'm
flooded with applicants--I just want to look at the match with the module.
I guess another consideration would be building up resources for future
summers or at least a few.

I'll be back to you later today.
Thanks for your interest.
Margaret