[EDLING:1669] query on learner corpora

belendb at UJAEN.ES belendb at UJAEN.ES
Wed Jun 21 11:58:00 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I am in the process of writing my PhD Dissertation and I was wondering if
any of you knew about any learner corpus which is being compiled at the
moment. I am interested in longitudinal written learner corpora with
English as a Foreign Language, but information on any learner corpus would
be more than welcome! I think I am familiar with the ones whose results
have been published in the main journals, but I am sure there are corpora
out there which are being compiled, tagged, etc. at the moment and which
have not been published yet.

Thank you very much in advance,

Maria Belen Diez Bedmar
Department of English Studies