[Edling] Participate in a Study about Multilingualism and Creative Practices

Francis M. Hult via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Mon Dec 14 13:36:35 UTC 2020

This is a call for participation in a 20-min online questionnaire on the
relationship between multilingual and creative practices.This is a joint
research project between the Department of Psychology at the HSE University
(Russia) and the Department of Applied Linguistics at Birkbeck, University
of London (UK).We are looking for individuals aged 18 or over.

The project received ethical approval. Please follow this link  to start a
survey: https://www.1ka.si/plucreen

Many thanks for your participation, and please forward our call to others!

Professor Anatoliy Kharkhurin & Professor Jean-Marc Dewaele

November 2020