FW: PEN Club and endangered languages

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Nov 30 07:37:55 UTC 2003

You might be interested to know that the Ethnologue (www.ethnologue.com)
counts Kusunda (http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=KGG) as
extinct. I'm sure they would be excited to hear from you that it's not!

Benjamin Barrett
Graduate Student, Dept. of Linguistics
University of Washington, Seattle, WA  USA