Do ... Loop

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 28 18:45:57 UTC 2008

Pedro,

Or, try running your flicker procedure from an ordinary E-Prime
list.  First set the list(let's call it FlickerList) to run some very
large number of times or seconds (essentially forever).  In your list
procedure, have an Inline object with the following line:
If A'.ACC = 1 Then FickerList.Terminate

This will repeat the list until the subject gives a correct answer,
and the correct answer will terminate the list.

(For advanced users, the line could be
If (A'.ACC Or GetUserBreakState()) Then FickerList.Terminate
i.e.,  (1) The test A'.ACC <> 0 is implied, and  (2)
GetUserBreakState() allows the developer to gracefully exit the list
using the <ctrl><shift> key combo.)

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652